Have you ever thought how large production lines are created? It is more than just nuts, bolts, and steel. It requires know-how and people’s skills, team spirit, and courage to try new approaches.
The Reifenhäuser Group is the leading provider of innovative technologies and components for plastics extrusion. Our six highly specialized business units provide advanced solutions to customers around the world and enable them to produce blown films, cast films, sheets and nonwovens of the highest quality.
International Trainee Program - Engineering
Join our team and use this opportunity to start an international career. Apart from an extraordinary good future perspective we offer you a program that is aligned with your profile. During the Reifenhäuser International Trainee Program you will assume responsible tasks and be part of our team from the very start.
Use our 24- to 36-months program to become acquainted with Reifenhäuser at the company's headquarters in Troisdorf (located between Cologne and Bonn)
Learn about different processes by rotating through divisions such as process engineering, project management, construction, sales, service and our units abroad (for example Singapore, China, North America) every 6 to 12 months
Support projects and work on your own assignments
Push your professional and personal development through regular feedback with your mentor
Regularly review the progress of your International Trainee Program and your satisfaction with your mentor
Finally, at the end of the program assume a responsible permanent assignment in one of our international units
Excellent engineering degree, ideally in mechanical/ industrial/ electrical engineering or comparable studies
Practical experience gained during studies (f.ex. internships) or first work experience
Ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment within an international framework
Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with individuals on all levels
Mobility and flexibility for national and international assignments
Willingness to permanently change to one of our international units
- Enthusiasm about new technologies and processes
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Fluent written and spoken English and minimum basic German skills
Look forward to
- Your International Trainee Program: The rotation stations and your final assignment abroad are planned in line with your strengths and preferences. The program will perfectly prepare you for your future task.
- Our culture: You will find a modern work environment characterised by openness and fairness, passion and integrity. Our high employee orientation with diverse training opportunities as well as exciting projects and assignments round off the offer. We guarantee an attractive salary package, flexible work schedules and provide opportunities for sports activities. Enjoy the advantages of an economically healthy family-run company and a technology pioneer.
- Your future: Due to the strong growth of our international business we target to offer you a permanent employment in one of our worldwide units where you can continue your career.
Get started with your career and apply online (in German or English) for our International Trainee Program by using the "Apply now" button. Additional information about the company is available at www.reifenhauser.com